80s chart stars Level 42 will embark on a 19-date Eternity Tour of the UK in October 2018 following last year’s sell-out shows in the UK and Europe. The dates will also feature special guests The Blow Monkeys.
The Level 42 Eternity Tour 2018 kicks off at Glasgow’s Royal Concert Hall on Tues 2 October before travelling to cities including Cardiff on October 20.
“We can’t wait to get on the road again in the UK in 2018,” says Level 42 front-man Mark King, “it’s always such a hoot, and our fans are always a joy to play to. The band is ever evolving, and reinvention, both musically and in the way we present ourselves, has become something of a tradition.”
“The Eternity Tour will be a chance for us to showcase this once again, and we’ll be playing all our best material as well as some new tracks, and maybe a few deeper cuts too. We are also very happy to welcome The Blow Monkeys as special guests for the tour, how cool is that!”
In a career spanning almost four decades, Level 42 have sold in excess of 30 million albums and their impressive back-catalogue includes mega hits “Lessons In Love”, “Something About You”, “Running In The Family” and “It’s Over”.
The Blow Monkeys will feature as special guests on the tour. The band are renowned for their seductive live performances and will treat audiences to hits including “Digging Your Scene”, “It Doesn’t Have To Be This Way” and their cover of Lesley Gore’s “You Don’t Own Me” which featured on the Dirty Dancing 1987 soundtrack. The band released a brand-new album The Wild River earlier this month.
Tickets go on general sale at 9am on Fri 27 October at aegpresents.co.uk while Level 42 VIP Ticket Experiences also available via eventtravel.com
LEVEL 42 ETERNITY TOUR 2018 – DATES IN FULL:
- Glasgow Royal Concert Hall Tues 2 October
- Manchester Opera House Weds 3 October
- Leicester De Montfort Hall Thurs 4 October
- Southend Cliffs Pavilion Sat 6 October
- Oxford New Theatre Sun 7 October
- Reading The Hexagon Mon 8 October
- Guildford G Live Tues 9 October
- Portsmouth Guildhall Thurs 11 October
- Ipswich Regent Theatre Fri 12 October
- Northampton Royal & Derngate Sat 13 October
- York Barbican Mon 15 October
- Gateshead The Sage Tues 16 October
- Birmingham Symphony Hall Weds 17 October
- Liverpool Philharmonic Hall Fri 19 October
- Cardiff St David’s Hall Sat 20 October
- Bristol Hippodrome Sun 21 October
- Bournemouth Pavilion Theatre Tues 23 October
- Brighton Dome Weds 24 October
- London Royal Albert Hall Thurs 25 October
For further information visit aegpresents.co.uk.