With her acclaimed Number 1 album ‘The Architect’ riding high in the charts and a BRIT nomination for Best British Female, Paloma Faith has announced ‘The Architect Summer Tour’ which includes dates as part of Forest Live, the concert series organised by the Forestry Commission.
So far ‘The Architect’ has spent 8 weeks in the top ten, propelled by the singles Cry baby, Guilty and Til I’m Done. The Architect is currently on course to become her fourth double platinum album in a row, making her the first British woman in chart history to achieve this incredible feat!
Forest Live is a major live music series, managed by the Forestry Commission. Held every year in beautiful forest locations across the country, over 1.5 million people have attended a gig in the programme’s seventeen-year history. Income generated from ticket sales helps to look after the nation’s forests sustainably, for people to enjoy and wildlife to thrive.
Paloma Faith ‘The Architect Summer Tour 2018
- Sunday 10 June Delamere Forest, Delamere, near Northwich, Cheshire
- Friday 15 June Bedgebury Pinetum, near Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Saturday 16 June Westonbirt Arboretum, near Tetbury, Glos
- Friday 29 June Cannock Chase Forest, near Rugeley, Staffs
- Tickets £43.00 (plus £4.80 booking fee) available from 9am Friday 2 February from the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or buy online: forestry.gov.uk/music