Due to phenomenal demand, global pop superstars and Brit Award winners Little Mix have announced adding a third date at Cardiff Motorpoint Arena (Wednesday 4th May) to their massive UK and Ireland Arena Tour for 2022.
The Confetti tour will see Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall perform songs from their hit album ‘Confetti’ featuring smashes ‘Holiday’, ‘Confetti’ featuring Saweetie, ‘Break Up Song’ and the number one single ‘Sweet Melody’, alongside some of their greatest hits including ‘Touch’, ‘ Woman Like Me’, ‘Black Magic’ and ‘Shout Out To My Ex‘.
Tickets for the extra date go on general sale Friday 2nd July at 9am. Tickets for all dates are available from https://www.gigsandtours.com and for Ireland from https://www.ticketmaster.ie.
Where To See Little Mix on 2022 Confetti Tour
With Special Guests Since September
- Sat 09 April Belfast SSE Arena – sold out
- Sun 10 April Belfast SSE Arena – sold out
- Tue 12 April Dublin 3Arena – sold out
- Wed 13 April Dublin 3Arena
- Fri 15 April Newcastle Utilita Arena
- Sat 16 April Newcastle Utilita Arena – sold out
- Mon 18 April Liverpool M&S Bank Arena – sold out
- Tue 19 April Sheffield Arena
- Thu 21 April Birmingham Resorts World Arena
- Fri 22 April Birmingham Resorts World Arena – sold out
- Sat 23 April Birmingham Resorts World Arena – sold out
- Tue 26 April Liverpool M&S Bank Arena
- Wed 27 April Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- Thu 28 April Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- Sat 30 April Leeds First Direct Arena – sold out
- Mon 02 May Cardiff Motorpoint Arena – sold out
- Tue 03 May Cardiff Motorpoint Arena – sold out
- Wed 04 May Cardiff Motorpoint Arena – Extra Date on sale Ftriday 2nd July at 9am
- Fri 06 May Manchester AO Arena
- Sat 07 May Manchester AO Arena – sold out
- Mon 09 May Nottingham Motorpoint Arena – sold out
- Tue 10 May Nottingham Motorpoint Arena
- Thu 12 May London The O2
- Fri 13 May London The O2 – sold out
- Sat 14 May London The O2 – sold out
- Little Mix have chosen to partner with both Black Minds Matter UK and Nordoff Robbins Music Therapy. £1 (€1 in Eire) of the ticketing fees (per ticket) will be distributed between them equally (subject to VAT).